Protect your loved ones and keep the good times going even in the shade. The SkyLux Awning zips directly onto your SkyLux tent, making setup simple and easy.
Having the right type of shelter in extreme temperatures is a high priority for safety and securing your tents' point of entry and exit.
The wide profile can be used as a shelter from the rain, snow, and shade when the suns beating down on you.
Rain will be forced to roll off yards away from your tent so that you don't have to deal with rainwater (and mud) pooling directly in front of your tent.
- The wide profile can be used as a shelter from the rain/snow and shade from the hot days' sun
- Very easy and intuitive setup as it simply zips onto the front of your SkyLux Tent
- 100% waterproof and UV 50+ Protected
- 1 Oxford polyester-cotton awning
- 4 poles
- 6 stakes + pouch
- 6 guy ropes (4 for poles) (2 for grounding)
- 1 storage bag.
*6 Poles are shown, (2) borrowed from the Annex Room setup for display purposes only